Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

edinburgh Evening cruise Tours

Add topic

edinburgh Evening cruise Tours

No matter how long you stay, you should not miss to focus your exploration tour on the cosy narrow streets of the old town. In fact you will see the tour starting point yet when you land on the territory of the Scottish capital - the majestic hill that dominates the city and the 10 centuries old edinburgh Evening cruise Tours Castle. The impressive building was the home of the royal family until the siege that took place in 1570. The castle has sheltered landmarks of the history of the city and the nation. It will present to you impressive artworks, furnishings, and memories from distant époques so do not plan less than several hours for this intensive history trip. And most of all, do not forget to take a look around when going out of the castle - the views on the city are overwhelming. Going down the winding streets of the old town seems quite sufficient to fill your heart with the spirit of Scotland. But still there is a myriad of places you should not miss to stop at. The Royal Mile, representing the oldest part of the city, starts from the Castle and ends at the Palace of Holyroodhouse. One of the best ways to experience it is to take the Ghosts and Ghouls tour, which follows the same route. You will hear about the past of Edinburgh through the frightening stories of your guide and will be taken to some of the darkest places of the city by candlelight. Of course there are a lot to museum that need to be seen, depending on the time of your visit. One that is mandatory is the People's Story, also located in the Old Town.
Over 30 years experience in roofing repairs, new roof installations and guttering in and around London, Surrey, Guildford, Epsom and Shepperton   Roof repairs Guildford
Good - I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.   annoyed1heal.com
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply