Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Some foods that lower blood pressure - Comments

Add topic

Some foods that lower blood pressure

Category: Jonathan's blog

Blood pressure measurementHigh blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is one of the most common health problems in the the western world, with over 25% of adults thought to suffer from the condition. High blood pressure increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, eye damage and other health problems. The cause of high blood pressure is often unknown, although being overweight, smoking, stress,…

Tags: food, health

Read more

moon

Swiss chard is a leafy green that's packed with blood-pressure-regulating nutrients, including potassium and magnesium. 1 cup (145 grams) of cooked chard provides 17 percent and 30% of the daily potassium and magnesium requirements according to ( 9Trusted Source).

For those with hypertension, each 0.6-gram daily increase in potassium intake is linked to an 1.0 millimeter reduction in SBP, and a 0.52 mm Hg decrease in DBP. A cup (145 grams) of Swiss chard is packed with 792 mg , which is an essential mineral ( 10Trusted Source).

Magnesium is also vital to regulate blood pressure. It assists in reducing blood pressure by a variety of mechanisms such as acting as a calcium channel blocker. It hinders the flow of calcium into the heart and arterial cells and allows blood vessels to relax.
Color braces
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.   bridal hair chicago

anna

Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
merchandise krus

Anna

Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
shure microphones
Listcry provide world class services Packers and Movers, Vehicle shifting, Household shifting, car transportation, office shifting, Local home Shifting in a ... Packers and Movers Chennai to Delhi

Last edit: by jack452

Wonderful Content, Now i'm a massive believer for offer suggestions relating to internet websites to make sure you let the web page creators understandthat they’ve incorporated an issue good to make sure you just a couple of!   quepos evening cruise Tours
Whether you are an experienced paddle sports enthusiast or just looking for some fun on the water, you've come to the right place. Get out into the beautiful desert air and take part in this fun 3-hour kayak tour on the Colorado River.    kayaking in cape town
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply